3 Days Jungle Trekking
Five days tours in Bukit Lawang and enjoying three-days adventure in the jungle. explore more of Gunung Leuser National Park, allows you to go deeper into the Jungle Sumatra, or to explore more point within it. Spend two nights at two different jungle camps, Enjoy meal expertly prepared by our guides. Get hot and sweaty walking up narrow jungle trails – and then wash it all off in the unimaginably delicious cool water at a pure, fresh mountain stream as you swim at the end of each day.
- Tour Code : BLT-5D3DPP
- Description Activity : 3D2N Jungle Camping & Trekking Orangutan
- Duration Tour : 5 Day 4 Night Bukit Lawang Jungle
- Available : Every Day
**** All timing are estimated and for reference purpose only, actual timing will be provided prior your departure. we also arranges transport pick up in Lake Toba or Berastagi (on request)
Day 1 : Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel – BUKIT LAWANG
Arrival in KNO-kualanamu airport or staying at medan hotel than you drive about 3 hours to Bukit Lawang, a small tourist village on the edge of Gunung Leuser National Park. Bukit Lawang is the most popular places and the easier accessible to entrance the Park. The park is one of largest National Park straddles border in two province, containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest and Home of Orangutan, Tiger, Elephant , Gibbon and etc.
- Includes : Transport to Bukit Lawang
- Arrival and Check in at Our Accommodation and Staying for the First night before trekking.
- Explore the Bukit Lawang Village.
Day 2 : BUKIT LAWANG – Jungle Trekking and Staying at Campsite 1
After breakfast, you will start a jungle trekking to explore the national park. You will start jungle walk searching Sumatran Orangutan and other tropical flora and fauna.
Its not a flat walk, some ups and downs, You have big chance to to see gibbons, thomas leaf monkey, longtail and pigtail macaque, squirrels, Great Argust and Hornbills. A wild orangutan might cross your away. Enjoying a little picnic by Indonesian Lunch Packed prepared by team. Your Guide will explain you many thing about the rainforest, will showing you a many different kind of plants and flowers. Learn about setting up camp in the Sumatran jungle on arrival to your campsite and assist in building a fire to cook your dinner. Your local guide is well versed in “camp cooking” dine under the stars surrounded by the eerie sounds of the jungle. Your Local Guide will be playing a few game and trick for enjoy a fun night and happy with a little snack, tea or coffee before sleeping.
- Inlcudes : 3 Days Jungle Trekking to explore more futher of the Jungle
- Staying 2 Night in the Jungle (First Camping)
- Entrance Permit Park and Camera Fee
- English Speaking Guide and Assistance
- Camping Equipment, Mattres and Tent.
- Meal During Trekking, Lunch Packed, Fresh Fruit, Mineral Water and Dinner
- Snack with Tea or Coffee
WHAT TO BRING !!
Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites).Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes,CameraExtra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flipflops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one ortwoset of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, raincover for backpack.
Day 3 : JUNGLE Campsite 1 - JUNGLE Campsite 2
Good Morning...... When you wakeup, the team will give you a little snack with tea or coffee. Enjoy your jungle morning with sound of birds and gibbon. Packing all your belonging and start venture walk through Jungle, and big chance to see wild animal.
- Includes : Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Fresh Fruit, Dinner and Mineral Water
- Jungle walk more further to explore a Jungle till arrive to the second campsite in the different place.
- Second Staying in the Jungle
Day 4 : JUNGLE Campsite 2 - BUKIT LAWANG
Enjoy your last day in the Gunung Leuser National Park. than trekking to waterfall, and Relaxing. At noon we prepare tube for nice and experience tubing (traditional rafting) back to bukit lawang Accommodation. The rest of day is free at leisure. you can swim or take a beautiful walk to the local village nearby.
- Includes : Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Fresh Fruit and Mineral water
- River Tubing back to Bukit Lawang Accommodation
- Staying at Our Accommodation / Hotel
Day 5 : BUKIT LAWANG – Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel
Today you will drive back to Medan Hotel / Kualanamu Airport for your onward flight to other destination.
- Includes : Transport to Airport or Medan Hotel
- End of your tours
This is our best deal!!
- 1 Person - 300 Euro / Person
- 2 Person - 190 Euro / Person
- 3 Person - 170 Euro / Person (Includes 2 Room Hotel)
- 4 -5 Person - 150 Euro / Person (Includes 2 Room Hotel)
- 6 Person ++ - Please Contact Us,
- CHAT US FOR SPECIAL DEAL ►
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
- Full Name All Participant :
- Total Of Pax :
- Tour Date Active :
- Tour Code : BLT-5D3DPP
- Photo Passport For Register : Send via Whatsapp
- Flight Arrivals (Number, Date and Time) - For Transport Pick Up
- Flight Depature (Number, Date and Time) - For Transport Drop off
WHAT TO BRING
- Small / Medium Backpack,
- Mosquito repellant,
- Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites).
- Shorts T-shirts
- Close Shoes (Sport or Hikking Shoes) with long sock better !!
- Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card
- Rain Coat or Rain jacket.
- Flipflops / Sandals
- Headlamp / Tourch,
- Toothbrush/ toothpaste,
- Toilet paper.
- Extra Tshirt : one or two set of long / lightweight clothes for sleeping,
- Extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes
- Basic personal medical kit & prescriptions,
- Raincover for backpack,
CHAT US for fast response