2 Days Jungle Trekking
Two days jungle trekking the most popular and easy way to get experience of life in the Gunung Leuser National Park. Jungle camping the perfect sampling of jungle life, You will earn memories to last a lifetime walking, sleeping, living in the tropical rain forest, and enjoy a dinner expertly prepared by profesional team. Get amazing experience during tours and trekking through with our profesional team.
- Tour Code : BLT-4D2DPP
- Description Activity : 2 Days 1 Night Jungle Camping
- Duration : 4 Day 3 Night Tours
- Available : Every Day
**** All timing are estimated and for reference purpose only, actual timing will be provided prior your departure. we also arranges transport pick up in Lake Toba or Berastagi (on request) ****
DAY 1 : KNO AIRPORT / MEDAN HOTEL – BUKIT LAWANG
Today you arrive in Kualanamu Airport Medan, than you drive about 3 hours to Bukit Lawang, a small tourist village on the edge of Gunung Leuser National Park. Bukit Lawang is the most popular places and the easier accessible to entrance the Park. The park is one of largest National Park straddles border in two province, containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest and home of Orangutan, Tiger, Elephant, Gibbon and etc.
- Private Transport to Bukit Lawang
- Check in and staying at Bukit Lawang Hotel, Includes breakfast.
- Explore the Bukit Lawang Village
- Free to Relax. Enjoying a Scenery from veranda of your Accommodation.
DAY 2 : TWO DAYS JUNGLE TREKKING, STAYING IN THE JUNGLE CAMP
After breakfast, you will start a jungle trekking to explore the national park. You will follow 6-7 hours jungle walk searching Sumatran Orangutan and other tropical flora and fauna. Its not a flat walk, some ups and downs, You have big chance to to see gibbons, thomas leaf monkey, longtail and pigtail macaque, squirrels, Great Argust and Hornbills. A wild orangutan might cross your away. Enjoying a little picnic by Indonesian Lunch Packed prepared by team. Your Guide will explain you many thing about the rainforest, will showing you a many different kind of plants and flowers. Learn about setting up camp in the Sumatran jungle on arrival to your campsite and assist in building a fire to cook your dinner. Your local guide is well versed in “camp cooking” dine under the stars surrounded by the eerie sounds of the jungle. Your Local Guide will be playing a few game and trick for enjoy a fun night and happy with a little snack, tea or coffee before sleeping.
- 2 Days Jungle Trekking Orangutan
- Staying 1 Night in the Jungle Camping
- English Speaking guide and Assistance
- Camping Equipment and Porter
- Meal : 2 x Lunch, 1 x Dinner, 1 x Breakfast, Mineral Water, Fresh Fruit
- Entrance Permit Park
DAY 3 : JUNGLE - BUKIT LAWANG
Good Morning...... When you wakeup, the team will give you a little snack with tea or coffee. Enjoy your jungle morning with sound of birds and gibbon, Relaxing , swimming and Enjoy your last day in the Gunung Leuser National Park. After Lunch a Jungle trek ends by walking back to Accommodation. The rest of day is free at leisure. The rest is your own program, you can swim or take a beautiful walk to the local village nearby.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Fresh Fruit and Mineral Water
- River Tubing back to Bukit lawang hotel
- Second staying at Bukit Lawang
DAY 4 - CHECK OUT, BUKIT LAWANG - MEDAN / KNO AIRPORT
We will drop you to Medan hotel or Kualanamu Airport ( Note*** Additional cost drop transport to Berastagi or Lake Toba.)
- Private transport from Bukit Lawang to Medan / KNO Airport
This is our best deal!!
- 1 Person - 280 Euro / Person
- 2 Person - 170 Euro / Person
- 3 Person - 150 Euro / Person
- 4 Person - 130 Euro / Person
- CHAT US, NOW !! ►
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
- Full Name All Participant :
- Total Of Pax :
- Tour Date Active :
- Tour Code : BLT-4D2DPP
- Photo Passport For Register : Send via Whatsapp
- Flight Arrivals (Number, Date and Time) - For Transport Pick Up
- Flight Depature (Number, Date and Time) - For Transport Drop off
WHAT TO BRING
What you should prefer before start two days jungle trekking to Gunung Leuser National Park :
- T-shirt (+extra tshirt for night time)
- Long pants or Short pant (+extra pant for night time)
- Swimming wear and Towel
- Hikking Shoes or Sport shoes
- Medium / Small Backpack
- Flipflops or water shoes
- Personal Medicine
- Insect Reppellant
- Extra plastick for garbage or wet clothes
- Camera / Phone with extra batterai.
CHAT US for fast response